GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 1998-07 > 0901602624

From: "Robert Wilson" <>
Subject: Townland name
Date: 28 Jul 1998 05:10:24 GMT

This sounds like a joke but its not. I recieved a record today that I have
waited for for a very long time now I really am frustrated. It has a town
or parish on it but I can't read it so I am hoping against hope that
someone knowledgeable can help! The name is in County Armagh and it starts
with either a T or F my guess F the ending looks like ringham the gham I am
sure of obverosly I have left out some letters that are truley impossible
to make out. I have contacted the source of this record and they say my
guess is as good as theirs Please Help Ella

This thread: