GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 1998-07 > 0901607400

From: Maria Skwierawski< >
Subject: English of Waterford
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 06:30:00 GMT

My English family came from Co. Waterford.
Andrew English was born in 1782, Where? married Ellen Griffin
in possibly Cappoquinn Co. Waterford arround 1810+or- one of there
sons John was born in Cappoquinn about 1818 and a daughter Ellen
was born about 1821. The last Two known children were born in
Waterford City possibly near Carrigeen in 1826 and 1830.
John Married (1) Catherine Harrine (2) Johanna Moore married (1838)
this last marriage was in Waterford City.

Can anyone tell me where I could find Church records for these
areas (Roman Catholic) the film at the LDS is only selected
surnames? Or is any one else out there doing these families?
Bye for Now

---
* WR 1.33 [NR] * UNREGISTERED EVALUATION COPY

This thread: