GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 1999-09 > 0938388752

From: Sam Sloan< >
Subject: Sloan Family History is now online
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 23:32:32 GMT

I have just completed my family tree. Most of what I have is the
result of distant relatives seeing my web site and contacting me with
additional information. I welcome all additions and corrections.

My origin is Irish, Swedish, Scottish and English. However, most of
the family tree that I have been able to assemble comes from the
Swedish and Scottish sides. In Sweden, my relatives have the names
Jacobson and Pontn. In Scotland, my relatives carry the
Graham name.

There are 228 names on my family tree.

Sloan Jacobson Family history Start Page
http://www.anusha.com/pafg01.htm
Sloan Jacobson Family History Table of Contents
http://www.anusha.com/pafx.htm
Sloan Jacobson Family History Surname List
http://www.anusha.com/pafx2.htm
Download the Sloan-Jacobson Family History in GEDCOM format
http://www.anusha.com/sloanjac.ged

Sam Sloan

This thread: