GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 2000-01 > 0947437189

From: "Conor Mac Hale" <>
Subject: Re: SURNAME :ENIGAN
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2000 16:59:49 GMT

I agree with Margaret's comments - and also add that some of the townlands
in Castleconor parish in Co.Sligo were transferred to Co.Mayo in 1898 under
the Local Government Act, this means that perhaps some of the townlands
mentioned by Margaret are now in Co.Mayo. Also there is a Rootsweb site
for Castleconor RC parish records you can check out for Hennigan - do a
search for 'hen' , it will bring up henrys and stephens you don't want, but
it will bring up a couple of different spellings of Hennigan...

http://www.rootsweb.com/~irlsli/castleconnoropening.html

conaught <> wrote in article
<004901bf5ab7$c9e1d9c0$>...

This thread: