GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 2006-05 > 1147404050

From: Walter Josephy <>
Subject: Re: Introduction
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 20:20:50 -0700

Le:
I think the best bet is to try and locate some more information about
Charles T. Brown, and then you can see how far back you can get with his
line.
You already know his birthdate. So, if you have not already done so, have
you look for any entries in Censuses (many are available online), or have
you checked the LDS website, as a start?
If you've already looked at those sources, you may wish to see if you can
get a look at the Roman Catholic church records. See if they're available on
microfilm through the LDS. If not, you could find out where the records are
located.
Susan (the first)
also known as Su