GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 2007-02 > 1171659150

From: Michael Kenefick <>
Subject: Re: Win a trip to Cork, Ireland!
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 15:52:30 -0500

Good only if they include a rental car w/automatic transmission and pay
the collision waiver. Now to get someone to watch the kids while the
wife and I are gone 8>)

Hal, what is a Man Friday?

I checked the site. If this is a scam they put a lot of effort in to
the web page. Page lists address and phone numbers of the company.

Mike in Ohio

wrote:
> Hello everyone.
>
> I'm a writer at Ganeden Biotech. Hold on! I'm not trying to sell you
> anything. I just want to tell you all about a truly unique contest
> we're running.
>
> The contest is to write a short story or poem about constipation set
> in Cork, Ireland. The Grand Prize is a trip for two to Cork, Ireland.
> We're aptly calling the contest, GET UNCORKED AND GO TO CORK. (I can
> hear you groaning, but please hear me out...)
>
> Knowing that you are interested in Ireland, I thought this group would
> be especially interested in winning a trip to Ireland. For this
> contest, you don't need to have constipation, you just need some some
> imagination...
>
> You can find out more info at www.DigestiveAdvantage.com and clicking
> on the GET UNCORKED AND GO TO CORK button/cork.
>
> Of course, we realize that constipation is no laughing matter. We just
> wanted to create something fun for people to participate in.
>
> I hope you will enter our contest.
>
> Thanks and good luck! > = )

This thread: