GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 2008-08 > 1219610381

From: Joseph Walsh <>
Subject: Re: tracing defunct websites
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 16:39:41 -0400

Thanks again Denis, for the hundreth time.
I had trimmed your URL back to the edu/ , Saint Mary's University of
Minnesota, and searched for the article from there. After a long
circuitous search I found the article. BUT you introduced me to a
remarkable new site that I never knew existed, the Wayback Machine at
the Internet Archive, that brought me to the article in a flash.
Furthermore you introduced me to the Internet Archive site that is an
interesting site to explore.
Again, I can't thank you enough for all the information I have
obtained from you over the decades.
josephum

On Aug 24, 2008, at 9:37 AM, Dennis Ahern wrote:

> http://www2.smumn.edu/uasal/welcome.html

This thread: