GEORGE-L Archives

Archiver > GEORGE > 1997-10 > 0877214868

From: Melissa Shreve-Owen <>
Subject: To All GEORGE researcher's
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 17:47:48 -0500

Hi, On my homepage I am adding a page called "Who is searching for Whom"
And if you would like to be listed as researching the name GEORGE,
please send me your name, email and Homepage, if you have one. I should
have this up and ready to go in about a week. the URL will be:
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ranch/2409/who.html
Until then you can take a look at my homepage at:
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ranch/2409

Another thing if you see another surname on my list that you are
researching list that as well and your info will be added under that
name too.

By the way I am researching GEORGE's in GA.

Take care and Good Luck in all your research!,
Melissa
--
Melissa Shreve-Owen
email: mailto: