GEORGE-L Archives

Archiver > GEORGE > 1998-08 > 0903824884

From: <>
Subject: Robert B. GEORGE - Carroll County, OH 1800s
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 18:28:04 EDT

Looking for information on Robert B George. He was born about 1790 in
Pennsylvania, according to the 1850 Carroll County census, Lee township. He
was a farmer. His wife's name was Isabella, born about 1800 in Pennsylvania.
On the census are listed children: William N., 24; Alexander, 23: Mitchel, 18;
my gg-grandfather, Hamilton, 14; Rachael A., 12; James P., 9; and Margret, 6.
Robert died March 5, 1874 and is buried in Scroggsfield Presbyterian Cemetery
in Carroll County, Ohio.

Who were Robert's parents? What was his wife's maiden name? And though I know
about his son Hamilton's life, what happened to the other George's? Any help
will be appreciated.

Diane

This thread: