GEORGE-L Archives

Archiver > GEORGE > 1998-10 > 0909248476

From: "Hays & Peggy Tebbetts" <>
Subject: Nancy Ann GEORGE
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 12:01:16 -0500

Hello everyone,

Thought that I would try and find the parents and siblings of my gggg
grandmother: Nancy Ann GEORGE. She married Michael COURTNEY before 1793 and
they lived in Monongalia Co. (W)VA. Michael and Nancy Ann had the following
children: Robert, Matthew George, Susan, Sarah,(my ggg grandmother, married
to Alexander WIER)Thomas R., Hester Ann, Cassandra, Nancy Ann, Elizabeth,
and John Wesley. Michael COURTNEY and some of the children moved to Trumbull
Co, OH, but I'm not sure that Nancy Ann was still alive when they moved.
Michael died in 1842 in Trumbull Co. Would greatly appreciate any info on
Nancy Ann's birth/death/parents/siblings!

Thanks,
Peggy Tebbetts

This thread: