GEORGE-L Archives

Archiver > GEORGE > 1998-10 > 0909249915

From: "Sharon" <>
Subject: George family's in Russell Co.,Ky
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 12:25:15 -0500

In 1830, there were four GEORGE familys in Russell County, Kentucky. One
was Jordan GEORGE, Rev. War pensioner.

The other three familys were:

Henry C. GEORGE
John, or Jehu GEORGE
Jonadab GEORGE, I think this one is probably son of Jordan

In 1840, Census of Russell County , Ky we had:
William GEORGE
Jonadab GEORGE
Henry C GEORGE
Robert GEORGE
John GEORGE
Hayes GEORGE
Pleasant GEORGE
Jordan GEORGE

I am sure I am desended from one of these familys. My ancestor
was John GEORGE, who was a widower at 24? He married Elizabeth BLAKEY in
1853 and apparently died between 1860-1870.

Everyone gets a brick wall at some point, this is mine. I went to the state
archives and still couldn't find anything. Help!

Sharon

This thread: