GEORGE-L Archives

Archiver > GEORGE > 1998-11 > 0912029704

From: "K.Garner/E.Sauder" <>
Subject: [GEORGE-L] Re: Queenie GEORGE of Brentwood, Essex
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 13:35:04 -0800

Hello

My name is Kathy Garner and I am an amateur family historian. I have
been searching for my grandmother's English birth certificate for 10
years now. Her name was Queenie Mary GEORGE she was born June 2, 1902
in Brentwood, Essex. Her father was Henry GEORGE and her mother, Lucy
JENKINS.

I have hired private researchers in England twice now and had the Vital
Records for the whole of England checked with no luck. I've visited
the Chelmsford Record Office myself and searched their holdings.

I have her marriage certificate and the birth certificates of all 3 of
her children. Her birth place and date and parentage all remain
consistent on these documents so, I believe them to be accurate.

I've done a search under her mother's surname with no luck. I'm
wondering what, if anything, I could try next. Would someone have any
ideas? I wonder if anyone would also have research in Brentwood, Essex
with the surname of GEORGE? Thank you.

Kathy Garner
Canada

Researching:

MCCORMA(I)K - MCNEILL - WILSON (Ayrshire, Sct) and (Auckland, NZ)
GARDENER/GARNER - SHARP(E) - LLOYD - TOWNSEND (Tetbury, Gls.)
BARNES - BROCKWAY - DARLOW - BACON (London, England)

This thread: