GEORGE-L Archives

Archiver > GEORGE > 1999-08 > 0935815830

From: <>
Subject: [GEORGE-L] Verna Nell George
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 00:50:30 EDT

I haven't listed this in a long while, so here it goes again. I am looking
for a Verna Nell George who was born in 1928, in Formosa, Arkansas, Van Buren
County to an Ernest and Blanch George. In 1940's this family lived in
Oceanside, California and we know that Verna had two older siblings. Verna
Nell known as Bobbie married a David Nathaniel King in California in the
1940's and they had two sons. Richard and James Doyle King. We are hoping
that Bobbie is still living. Her two sons were seperated from her at a young
age and are looking for their mother. David Kings brother, My father said
the last time he knew that she had moved to New York with a shoe salesman.
This would have been sometime in the 1950's. My father was a young boy and
may not remember correctly, but he says that is what he remembers. If anyone
out there knows anything about this family, please contact me either on the
list or my e-mail address.
Bobbie has grandchildren and great grandchildren who would like to know their
grandmother.
Lucy

This thread: