GEORGE-L Archives

Archiver > GEORGE > 2000-05 > 0958692711

From: "Marty Grant" <>
Subject: Re: [GEORGE-L] Marty's pages
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 19:31:51 -0400

Thanks Nancy. Your message reminded me of something. I am going to begin
working on my "George Links" page here shortly, and if anyone on the
George-L list has a George website that they would like me to include a link
to, please let me know. You don't have to connect to my VA-TN-NC George's,
but just have something to do with the George family in general.

You can send me the link privately, or send it to the List, as it might be
of interest to several on the list as well.

Marty Grant (Marvin Grant Jr)
email:
web: http://www.martygrant.com/gen/george.shtml