GEORGE-L Archives

Archiver > GEORGE > 2000-06 > 0960045136

From: Dave and Lorri Seiger <>
Subject: [GEORGE-L] Re: GEORGE-D Digest V00 #57
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2000 11:12:16 -0400

I have 2 Jesse GEORGE (first names Walter) in my line. If these relate to your line let me know and I will be happy to pass on what I have.

Walter Jesse /George/
Walter was born in Dalton, NH jan 1873.

His birth parents are identified as:
father: Hiram Wallace /George/
mother: Marina (Towne) /Marden/

He married one time.

Walter Jesse /George/ was linked to 6 recorded events during his life. Of these, one does not have a date and is included as number 1 in the list starting below.

1. Burial / /
His body was interred in Moultonboro, NH, Bean Cemetery.
Cemetery: Bean Cemetery.

Walter Jesse George jr.
Walter was born in Moultonboro, NH 6 Feb 1896.

His birth parents are identified as:
father: Walter Jesse /George/
mother: Josephine Mary /Mooney/

He married 2 times.

Walter Jesse jr. /George/ was linked to 7 recorded events during his life.

1. Birth 02/06/1896
Walter was born in Moultonboro, NH 6 Feb 1896.

Individuals linked to this event include: Walter Jesse jr. /George/ (Child); Josephine Mary /Mooney/ (mother); Walter Jesse /George/ (father).

2. Marriage 04/22/1916
He married Faith Emelyn PLACE 22 apr 1916.

Individuals linked to this event include: Walter Jesse jr. /George/ (Groom); Faith Emelyn /Place/ (Bride).

3. Marriage 01/06/1924
He married Mathilda Victoria CARLSON in Alton, NH, 6 jan 1924.

Individuals linked to this event include: Mathilda Victoria /Carlson/ (Bride); Walter Jesse jr. /George/ (Groom).

4. Birth 03/27/1925
At 29 years of age Walter became the father of Marjorie Elaine GEORGE 27 Mar 1925.

Individuals linked to this event include: Marjorie Elaine /George/ (Child); Walter Jesse jr. /George/ (father); Mathilda Victoria /Carlson/ (mother).
(Marjorie Elaine George is my Dad's Mother)

Hope this helps!
Lorri Seiger

wrote:

> GEORGE-D Digest Volume 00 : Issue 57
>
> Today's Topics:
> #1 [GEORGE-L] Jesse GEORGE - Newton, [Cherryl Ball <>]
> #2 Re: [GEORGE-L] Jesse GEORGE - Newt [JMcIntyre <>]
> #3 [GEORGE-L] GEORGE Family in Iowa ["Pam Jastremski" <]
> #4 [GEORGE-L] GEORGE, John 1718 Dilha [Bette Lasley <>]
>
> Administrivia:
> To unsubscribe from GEORGE-D, send a message to
>

> that contains in the body of the message the command
>
> unsubscribe
>
> and no other text. No subject line is necessary, but if your software
> requires one, just use unsubscribe in the subject, too.
>
> ______________________________

> Subject: [GEORGE-L] Jesse GEORGE - Newton, Rockingham, NH and Enoch H. NICHOLS - Newton
> Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 09:09:52 -0500
> From: Cherryl Ball <>
>
> Hi,
>
> I have just returned from a trip to the State Library in Concord in NH. I spent most of my 4 hour day reviewing records for Newton, Rockingham, NH. With limited time I focused on certain names in my file. But, the name Jesse GEORGE was prominent on records during the late 1800's and early 1900's. There is even a street off of Rte 125 named Jesse GEORGE Rd.
>
> Does anyone know who his/her parents were and his/her vitals. I believe they must be related to my GEORGEs but don't have any info on them in my file. I didn't have time to research the name as I needed to stay focused on my work list.
>
> Also, Enoch H. NICHOLS. My NICHOLS info does not include him but wonder if anyone has his vitals. He may connect to my NICHOLS line if I knew more about him.
>
> Thanks, Cherryl
>
> ______________________________

> Subject: Re: [GEORGE-L] Jesse GEORGE - Newton, Rockingham, NH and Enoch H.
> NICHOLS - Newton
> Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 12:44:59 -0700
> From: JMcIntyre <>
>
> Cherryl,
> The only Jesse GEORGE I can find who comes close to fitting any part of
> this description is Jesse Eaton GEORGE, b. Dec. 9, 1848 in NY, lived in
> Newton, NH, and d. Oct. 31, 1920 in Newton, NH. He was a ticket agent
> for the Boston and Maine Railroad, 1887-1904; a member of the Board of
> Education, 1894; and a member of the Board of Health, 1899-1904. If you
> think this is the one, I have his parents, siblings and wife. Let me
> know and I'll get back to you next week when I return.
> Regards,
> Judy McIntyre

> Subject: [GEORGE-L] GEORGE Family in Iowa
> Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 16:57:05 -0400
> From: "Pam Jastremski" <>
>
> My GEORGE family is supposedly from Marshalltown, IA. The only name I have is my grandmother, Irene O. George who , according to my mothers birth certificate was born in that town, (Marshall County) in about 1884.
> Pam Jastremski

> [...]

This thread: