GEORGE-L Archives

Archiver > GEORGE > 2000-07 > 0962909169

From: Charla Watt <>
Subject: [GEORGE-L] George family from Arkansas
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 11:46:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
Sadly, I know little on my George family.
If anything looks remotely familiar please email me

Unknown George

Children; (known Probably more)

Thomas C. George (1869-1959)
Nora George
Jasper "Jap" George
John George (b. 1840-1850?)

John George married Elizabeth "Lizzie" Morris between
1873-1879

Lizzie had a child in result of a previous
relationship.
Mary Isabel "Belle" (7/7/1873-11/5/1870)

John and Lizzies children:

Joseph Lee George (6/30/1879-4/4/1953)
m. Dora Cansadie Mann

Jess George

Winnie "May" George (d. 7/31/1961)
m.(1) ? Mann
m. (2) ? Freeman

Maud George

Note: I have been told that the family lived in both
Missouri and Arkansas.
I know for a fact the Joseph Lee George was born in
Pike or Saline County Arkansas and lived in the Hot
Springs are most if not all of his life.
Thanks for any help
Charla