GEORGE-L Archives

Archiver > GEORGE > 2000-08 > 0965755036

Subject: [GEORGE-L] Mattie Alice Crawford Wills
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 12:17:16 -0500 (CDT)

I am seeking any info on the following people.

James Ritt Wills, son of William Thomas and Liza George Wills, was born
Aug. 1873 in TX. died July 24, 1906 in Moss Springs, Limestone Co. TX
married July 29, 1898 in Marquez, Leon Co. TX. to Mattie Alice Crawford,
who was born Feb. 1883 in TX. died Apr. 14, 1902 in TX, due to
childbirth complications of the birth of a daughter, Mattie Alice Wills,
who was born Apr. 14, 1902 in Burkburnett, Archer Co. TX. James Ritt
Wills left Texas shortly after the death of his wife, and relocated to
New Iberia, Iberia Parish, LA and lived there until shortly before the
time of his death.

If anyone knows anything about any of these people, please let me know
or contact Virgil DuVal mailing address
19271 Pine Mountain Drive Groveland CA. 95321 Thanks. Ann Torbett

This thread: