GEORGE-L Archives

Archiver > GEORGE > 2001-04 > 0988646803

Subject: [GEORGE-L] William GEORGE & Elizabeth CARTER, of Lancaster Co., VA
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 12:06:43 EDT

William GEORGE (d.1710), son of Nicholas George II and grandson of Nicholas
George I, of Lancaster Co., VA, was married, 1698, to Elizabeth CARTER
(b.1680/1), daughter of Thomas and Katherine (Dale) Carter, of Lancaster Co.,
VA.
William George left a will, but did not name his children in it, only
referring to "children." I am interested in corresponding with anyone who
has researched this family and who may have knowledge of a primary source
record which lists all the children of William and Elizabeth (Carter) George.
Your response is appreciated.

C. Ward

This thread: