GEORGE-L Archives

Archiver > GEORGE > 2001-05 > 0988747530

Subject: [GEORGE-L] re: William George/Virginia
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 16:05:30 EDT

Hello

Below my name you will find an email I received from James. Within this
information is William George's family line. The Harrison George, I believe
is the father of Amelia Sibba George who married James Edward Rogers born
1744 of Shinnston, Harrison County, Virginia, of whom I am a descendant.

If you have or find any information on Amelia Sibba George, I would be
very greatful, because many researchers have yet to find anything about her.
It was only recently that I realized that her last name was in fact George. I
have been transcribing a very old, large family journal of genealogical
information and stories. If I can find Amelia Sibba George and prove her
parents, I believe I can connect a great deal more information for the family.

Thomas W. Rogers
http://www.expage.com/ancestorial (See email below)

Subj: Harrison George