GEORGE-L Archives

Archiver > GEORGE > 2002-03 > 1015526873

From: "William H. George" <>
Subject: RE: [GEORGE-L] GEORGE Family Photographs
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 10:47:53 -0800

Hello Shelley,
I can't make any of the specific names you write about, but
there are some interesting name combinations. My GEORGE family is out of
Ohio, more specifically the Zanesville, Muskingum County, Ohio area. My
Grandfather was Weldon Frederick GEORGE and my Dad and I are William's
(note your mention of Frederick William GEORGE). While that shows no
direct connection, there are some interesting touch points, but aren't
there often.

Have a great day!
William "Bill" H. George