GEORGE-L Archives

Archiver > GEORGE > 2002-03 > 1015957549

From: "Nina Campbell" <>
Subject: Re: [GEORGE-L] Triumphant return
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 12:31:19 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: "david george" <>

> I am now seeking information on my G Grandfather,
> William D. George b 1849 MO. Seems WD moved to
> Gillespie Co. around 1870, married Georgia Ann Solomon
> around 1879, had four children, moved from his farm
> near Doss to a house in Willow City around 1905 and
> finished his days there in Texas.
> Any Georges with family in or from MO please write to
> compare lines.More later. David

I have a Dave F. George that married Ella Colvin (born in MO in 1864). They
met in Texas and then went to Arkansas and then to New Mexico. I'm sorry
but I don't have any real info on the Georges. I only know approximately
when he was born (1852 in TN) and where they married (Wise County, TX).
They were in AR in 1900 and in NM no later than 1920.

Nina

This thread: