GEORGE-L Archives

Archiver > GEORGE > 2002-07 > 1025978759

From: david george <>
Subject: [GEORGE-L] IN NEED OF HELP
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 11:06:08 -0700 (PDT)

I am seeking information on my GM Mary Adaline George
b (according to secondary records) Aug 9, 1878 Albert,
Gillespie Co., TX. I can find no record of her in TX
at all. (According to census) She had one child,
Waldorff George in TX 1912, I have her in Phoenix AZ
at birth of my Father April 12, 1914. She married my
GF Lawrence Wm. George b July 21, 1880 around 1910. I
would like to know who her parents and siblings were.
Thank you to anyone that can volunteer a few minutes
to help. DWG