GEORGE-L Archives

Archiver > GEORGE > 2002-12 > 1038756543

From: (lavonne allen)
Subject: [GEORGE-L] elizabeth george hurst my gt.gt. grandmothe, tn. ala. mo.ark. ???
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 09:29:03 -0600 (CST)

idescend from elizabeth george and have no info; on her GEORGE FAMILY
i've been told her parents were thomas o. george and
elizabeth darcus davis of rhea co. tennessee
i think she had brothers named james, robert,jesse, thomas and william
george and atleast 2 sisters. i have never found any proof of what i've
ben told.
elizabeth married my gt. gt. grandfather
fielding l. hurst 19, oct. 1865 in webster, co. missouri
i have the record, her first born child was fielding jackson hurst my
gt. grdf. and his death record has mother elizabeth george born; alabama
the census i have has 2 tennessee and one has alabama so i don't even
know that much, for fact.
i would like to find my gt. gt.grandmother and documentation of her
george family.
i appreciate any and all help
and have wasted alot of time on tennessee .

This thread: