GEORGE-L Archives

Archiver > GEORGE > 2004-01 > 1074128058

From: "Jim and Charlotte" <>
Subject: [GEORGE] WHAT'S MY LINE
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 18:54:18 -0600

I have a great uncle Charlie Robert George born in 1912 in Missouri. Married Opal Irene Lewis on Sept. 2, 1932. They had four children. Two daughters, Opal Lee and Charlsie (she died very young), and two sons, Milford Ray and Charlie Robert Jr. (he went by Junior). Charlie George Senior was killed in Qulin, Butler CO., MO on September 18, 1939. There are conflicting stories about his death. Family says that he was murdered. That he was found by the railroad tracks with a hatchet in his head. I don't know for sure. His mother's name was Lulu, she was born in IN, don't know her maiden name. Don't know his father's name. I know he came from ILL. Would like to find out who his father was.Thanks
Charlotte

This thread: