GEORGE-L Archives

Archiver > GEORGE > 2005-08 > 1123203470

From: "George" <>
Subject: William George, III Family
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 19:57:50 -0500

8-4-05

Hello and glad to know I am still on the list. Thanks for all the response.

William George, III and Sarah Fitzpatrick are the parents of Sylvester George who married Elizabeth Williams on Nov. 12, 1857 in Decatur Co., IN. Does anyone have her obituary and her date of death January 8, 1908. I have the obituary of Sylvester George.

Their children: Andrew George and his family lived in Cherryvale, KS when Sylvester died in Oct. 1905. Does anyone have any information on Andrew and his family?

William Cormac George born Decatur Co., IN and died April 10, 1934 Tulia, Swisher Co., TX and his obituary would be appreciated as would an obit on wife, Ella May Young.

Milton George, born in Bartholomew Co., IN and died July 22, 1942 Neodesha, Wilson Co., KS and do have his obituary and the obituary of his wife Minnie J. Blevins who died January 26, 1948.

Elsie George Reeves lived in Tulia, Swisher Co., TX when Milton George died.

Elmer George lived in Turkey, Hall Co., TX when Milton George died.

Any information would be greatly appreciated. Sylvester and my husband's great grandfather Bartholomew George are brothers . Wlling to share information.

Thank you, Mary K. George Michigantown, IN

This thread: