GEORGE-L Archives

Archiver > GEORGE > 2007-01 > 1167881992

From: Diane <>
Subject: Re: [GEORGE] John George Bible, 1767-1837
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 19:39:52 -0800 (PST)

John,was your John George born in Georgia??

John Sellers <> wrote: Dear George researchers: I read a post in 1998 on rootsweb from a Jo Huddleston in N.C. , that had transcribed John George's bible in possession of a cousin. Her email is not current and I would like to confer with her on some of the data she transcribed and check the current status of the bible. Can anyone help?

John Sellers
a direct descendent of John George, 1767-1837

Do You Yahoo!?