GEORGE-L Archives

Archiver > GEORGE > 2007-02 > 1170636812

Subject: [GEORGE] George family in Dakota Territory
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 19:53:32 EST

I am looking for a connection to Edgar George who was born probably in the
1860's and died about 1898. He was born in North Dakota and died in Washington.
Could there be a connection to the Wesley Calvin George who was mentioned
recently? This is the first mention of a George branch in the Dakota area that
I have found. The only other info that I have on Edgar George is that is
was the widower of Ida Carr and they had two children. Edgar full name might
have had Allen in it. Any clues will be greatly appreciated.

This thread: