GEORGE-L Archives

Archiver > GEORGE > 2008-01 > 1201233320

From: Aaron Hill <>
Subject: Re: [GEORGE] George DNA
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 03:55:20 +0000

I recommend people submit DNA samples to the Sorenson Molecular Genealogy Foundation, It is completely free. It takes six months to a year to have results included in the database. To request a kit complete the form here: If you have any questions, let me know. There are always questions. I have been advocating this for a few years now on various lists and with different projects.
Aaron> From: > Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 22:17:43 -0500> To: > Subject: Re: [GEORGE] George DNA> > How does one get this done? How much does it cost? I am a descendent of one > of the GEORGE lines, but am female. Can I have my Son tested?? My Father is > deceased.> Suzan