GEORGE-L Archives

Archiver > GEORGE > 2008-02 > 1201900120

From: "Sandy Vincent" <>
Subject: [GEORGE] Nicholas GEORGE 1625-1636
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 16:08:40 -0500

Help! I am looking for any information on my ancestor Nicholas GEORGE born
between 1625 and 1636 I have that he died is Guinea Nimba, West Africa and
married a woman named Abigail. His father was also named Nicholas born 12
Feb 1598. I descend from him to John George born 4 July 1665-28 died Feb
1714 in Haverhill, MA; John Swaddock George born 15 December 1702 died 18
October 1723; Austin born 1755 in Albany. New York; George Washington George
born 1810 in New Hampshire and Irving George 27 July 1842 and died in 10
August 1921 in Vassar Michigan. Any information on this family would be
great I am especially interested in the wives families.
George Washington George was married to Hannah Jeannette Rolph of which I
can find nothing or death info on him. Help is there anyone out there in
this family line?
Thank you
Sandy

This thread: