GEORGE-L Archives

Archiver > GEORGE > 2008-02 > 1202936229

Subject: Re: [GEORGE] Willie Dale GEORGE
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 15:57:09 EST

My HUNTERS are from Col. James Hunter, who fought in the Revolution and was
the leader of the Regulators in the Battle of Alamance. You can view my family
tree at
> http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=huntergeorge <

In a message dated 2/13/08 2:40:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:
> Do you know how the name Hunter gets into your George family? I have a
> William Hunter George born in Aug. of 1801. I did not see any before him.
> Probably came from his mother's side, the Connors. He lived all of life
> near
> Greenbrier, WV.
> Thanks,
> Thomas Allen George

Researching the following:
George, Critz, Redd, Hughes, Frost, Penn, Dalton, Hunter, Dandridge, Horton,
Scarborough, Pace, Peebles, Ellis, Maiolatesi, Zaffiro, Thomas, Pritchard,
Wright, McFarland
and many others.

This thread: