GEORGE-L Archives

Archiver > GEORGE > 2008-04 > 1207175080

From: Linda Cooper <>
Subject: Re: [GEORGE] Henry George Sr.
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 15:24:40 -0700 (PDT)

My great grandfather came from England 1860-1870, lived in Essex New York, divorced and remarried in Carroll County Georgia. Sorry I could not help you--But my cousin might be of some help. We both grew up in Villa Rica, and he knew several other George families in this area. His e-mail is Good Luck. Linda George Cooper
Michael E George <> wrote:
Searching for information on Henry George Sr. b. 1730-1745. Lived in the
Lehigh -Northampton Co. Pa. area. Father of Henry George Jr. b.1766
Williamsport, Lycoming Co. Pa. married Elizabeth Reiswig 1799, Amwell
Twp.,Hunterdon, N.J. They belonged to the Great Swamp Reform Church in
Pa. Have hit a dead end, perhaps he immigrated, any info appreciated. M.
E. George -