GEORGE-L Archives

Archiver > GEORGE > 2008-08 > 1218916786

From: "Roberta G. Robertson" <>
Subject: Re: [GEORGE] Rant really woke the list up
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 15:59:46 -0400

I have been following all the comments and agree that it is great to see
the list
"come alive".. Are there any German Georges from PA out there? I am
still
searching for the parents of my Abraham George b. 1773 in Berks Co. His
family lived in the Clayton area of Hereford Twp. Surely there are some
descendants from his siblings. Would love to hear from you. He was said
have several brothers.

I, too, lived with the "Georgy Porgy" bit during grade school but as I
became
a teenager that moniker changed to "Gorgeous George". All that is a dim
memory now.

Roberta George Robertson