GEORGE-L Archives

Archiver > GEORGE > 2008-08 > 1219640074

From: Alexa K Richard <>
Subject: [GEORGE] GEORGE Books
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 21:54:34 -0700 (PDT)

I have this list of GEORGE books which have been published over the years. I do not own any of these books and I've never seen them, but I thought they'd make a good reference list for the people here.

Feel free to add other GEORGE books and publications so we'll have an accurate listing of what's available.

Alexa

GEORGE Books and Booklets

One Hundred and Fifty Years of the George Family    1735 to 1885
Descendants of Thomas George and his two sons
by Robert George and Alexander George

The George History 1752-1979
By Frances George Brumley, Mary Doty Gleason, Willard Cornelius George
1980 Rogersville, Tenn., East Tennessee Print. Co.

Updated GEORGE-Nicholl Folk in America
By Roxanne Laing Finkle and Bernice Graham Telian
1982, R J Finkle, New York

The George-Nicholl Folk in America
By Andrew Nicholl and David Nicholl
1923

George Family Record:  Descendants of Col. John George of Virginia
By Thomas R. George
1978, H. George Graphic Design, Houston

George ancestry : 1959 status
by Norvil Lester George
1959

George family history : descendants of Col. John George (1603-1679) of England and Virginia
by Marvin A Grant
Publisher: Kinston, NC : M.A. Grant, 2006
George family
by American Genealogical Research Institute
1975 Washington, DC

Our George family
by Amanda Rudder Taylor Shockey
A.R.T. Shockey, 1991