GEORGE-L Archives

Archiver > GEORGE > 2008-08 > 1219675043

From: Marty Grant <>
Subject: Re: [GEORGE] GEORGE Books
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 10:37:23 -0400

Hi All,

I'm the author of one of those books, and it is available if anyone
wants it. Go to my website for details:

http://www.martygrant.com/publications.htm

It covers the family of Col. John George (c1603-1679) of Virginia, and
his descendants and is extremely well documented. It also includes other
Georges who lived in the same counties with my ancestors who don't seem
to be related (or a relationship can't be proven). You can get a preview
on the website which includes the full index.

The hardback version of the books are expensive, but it is also
available as an ebook (PDF) which is much less expensive.

If anyone has questions about the book please ask me and I'll be glad to
answer. Perhaps we'd better do that privately instead of on the George
list. My email address is below.

Marty Grant (Marvin A. Grant, Jr.)
email:
web: http://www.martygrant.com