GEORGE-L Archives

Archiver > GEORGE > 2008-08 > 1219696462

From: Carla Barbula <>
Subject: Re: [GEORGE] GEORGE Books
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 13:34:54 -0700

Bonnie, I am specifically sending this to you because you signed
Bonnie in Indiana. I am researching a great grandfather's oldest
brother, Thomas George who moved to Eagle Creek, Lake County, Indiana
1880 census. There were also five of their children in residence in
Indiana, left several in Michigan where they originally immigrated to
from Cornwall. Last week I finally found the daughter Alice who
married Sidney J. Gillett, but would love to find the rest of the
family. Thought I would throw this out just in case there is someone
looking at Michigan or Indiana Georges.

Carla

This thread: