GEORGE-L Archives

Archiver > GEORGE > 2008-09 > 1220393970

From: "Julia Cadenhead" <>
Subject: [GEORGE] The Zeb George Family of south Alabama, USA
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 22:19:30 -0000

I am a bit of a novice when it comes to computer memory and message boards. But, hopefully, this photo won't be a problem to transmit. I am hoping someone can tell me more about this GEORGE family. See caption below photo. Zeb's father was Hugh GEORGE. Poley, AL was a little community just across the Florida state line into south Alabama. It was built around the naval stores industry - lumber, turpentine, etc. Zeb was born in Montgomery or Pikce Co. Alabama and he had several siblings; his family migrated south toward Florida to find work and land. Please contact me if you have info on this George line. I would be go glad to learn more about my GEORGE ancestors. Judy

This thread: