GEORGE-L Archives

Archiver > GEORGE > 2008-09 > 1220402834

Subject: Re: [GEORGE] (no subject)
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 00:47:14 +0000

Sorry you didn't receive it. Here it is again.

The last George in my direct line was my great grandmother Catherine Mary George
(Goerg) 1864-1953 born and raised in Michigan, but her parents Anton George
1816-1891 and Barbara Berg were from Allendorf, Hessen, Germany located north of
Frankfort. They came to the states in 1852. This line was in Allendorf back to
the 1600s at least.

Mary

From: "Theresa" <>