GEORGE-L Archives

Archiver > GEORGE > 2008-09 > 1220537551

Subject: Re: [GEORGE] German Georges
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 10:12:31 -0400

I am searching for German Georges in PA, one of whom is Jonathan George (or possibly Johan Georg). My Jonathan George was born somewhere around 1798 (I think) and lived in Columbia County, PA, in later years. I'm not sure where he was born, but he could have been from Lancaster Co. since it is very close to Columbia Co., especially during those years. Where did you get the information you have listed here? Could you share?

Jennifer (George) Maybin