GER-VOLGA-L Archives

Archiver > GER-VOLGA > 2001-08 > 0998614461

From: Marlys A Miner <>
Subject: [GV] Lebsack
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 18:58:56 -0700

Hi Listers,
Thought I'd add my bit of information about Lebsacks from Frank, Russia.
My grandfather's sister Katherina Margaretha Klein (b:1885 in Frank,
Russia) married Jacob Lebsack (b:1882 in Frank, Russia) in 1903. Their
children were Jacob Jr. born 1906, Fredrich born 1908, Johannes born
1909, Lydia born 1911 - all in Frank, Russia. Then Clarence born 1914 in
Hastings, Nebraska, Leona born 1916 in Hastings, and Rachel born 1918 ,
Emma born 1920, Freda born 1922 and Ernestine born 1924 - all in Proctor,
Colorado.
If that fits in with the information any of the rest of you have let me
know as I have a little more information that I could add and I'd be
interested in hearing what you have.

Also, the Pleve chart on "Lebsack" was mentioned in one of the messages -
any idea if it's still available and if so who I would contact? I'd
definitely be interested in one.

Contact me at <> or through the list.
Marlys (Reitz) Miner
Researching FUCHS (Hussenbach), KLEIN (Frank), HEIL (Lauwe) and REITZ
(Kukkus)

This thread: