GER-VOLGA-L Archives

Archiver > GER-VOLGA > 2010-01 > 1263413539

From: "Dennis Zitterkopf" <>
Subject: Re: [GV] Ships of our Ancestors
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 14:12:19 -0600

I didn't realize how inconsistent the arrival information is on the surname
charts until Tim began this thread. From the charts I have access to for
village Huck I find the following (no ship captains were identified) and
only three ships

Namearrive Oranienbaumarrive Huck
ship

Casper & Ursula Bohl22/7/176617/8/1767
Lion
Friedrich & Anna Elisabeth (Herchenroeher) Wilhelm
9/8/176617/8/1767
Streline
Georg & Anna Catharina (Seilbier) Hempel
8/8/17661/7/1767
?
Nicolaus & Anna Margaretha Voelcker
8/8/1761/7/1767
?
widow Anna Catharina Hixt?1/7/1767
?
Johann & Elisabeth Luther8/8/1766?
?
Georg & Anna Maria (Gebel)8/8/17661/7/1767
?
Philipp & Maria Margaretha Leichner
Fortune
4/7/1766Balzer
8/8/1767, then Huck
Georg Eberhard & Anna Maria (Michael) Sack
8/8/17661/7/1767
?
Heinrich & Catherina Chalote (Messer) Weigandt
?1/7/1767
?
Johannes & Augustine Maria (Zeper)
?1/7/1767