GERMAN-BOHEMIAN-L Archives

Archiver > GERMAN-BOHEMIAN > 1998-07 > 0901376770

From: Karin Smith <>
Subject: Mahrisch Schonberg
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 07:26:10 -0700 (PDT)

I'm working on families around the Mahrisch Schonberg area:

Hosterlitz: Neset
Bartelsdorf: Meixner
Buschin: Hornitschek
Eisenberg: Neset
Rabenau: Kubitschek, Kaschpar
Brattersdorf: Meixner, Pohlner
Heilendorf: Meixner, Neset
Reigersdorf: Meixner
Mahrisch-Schonberg: Patschunka
Schonthal: Weigl

I'm especially trying to find the names of children of the following
family and their descendants:

Franz Neset, born 11 February 1840 in Hosterlitz; married Karolina Meixner
of Bartelsdorf (born 27 April 1863); died 9 March 1913 in Lesche. The
couple had 9 children. Their youngest child, Eduard Neset, is my
grandfather (born 19 January 1884 in Hosterlitz). Another son was named
Alois. Would really appreciate any help. Correspondence can be in
English or German.

Karin N. Smith
karinxsm.efn.org

This thread: