Archiver > GERMAN-GENEALOGY > 2005-04 > 1112490641

From: "Don Watson" <>
Subject: Re: [Ger-Gen] Surname MIESTERFELD / MEISTERFELD
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 19:10:41 -0600

Miesterfeld (MEEsterfeld) is found in the east, including areas now in
Poland. Meisterfeld (MYsterfeld) is found northwest, and west central. The
German telephone directory,,
reveals that there are Miesterfeld families living in 15324 Letschin. I'd
give them a telephone call. IMHO their predecessors came from Poland.