GERMAN-NOBILITY-L Archives

Archiver > GERMAN-NOBILITY > 2006-12 > 1165701976

From: "Ingrid Billings" <>
Subject: Re: [GERMAN-NOBILITY] BILLUNG/BILLING
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 22:06:16 -0000

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the email, no not that we have found so far. My Husbands family
are England actually Chigwell, Essex, England. He is trying very hard to get
further but is stumbling there.

No I am from v.FRAGSTEIN / v.FRAGSTEIN U.NIEMSDORFF through my Maternal -
Paternal line.

Ingrid Billings

'Genealogy, a game of hide and seek'