GERMAN-SURNAMES-L Archives

Archiver > GERMAN-SURNAMES > 2003-01 > 1042055367

From: "Lise Falkenburger" <>
Subject: Re: [Ger-Sur] "Germans to America "About 1854-1855
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 20:49:52 +0100

Hallo
I have a book with name of baptised, married and dead from a place called
Wernersberg in Pfalz, (near Falkenburg area, castle, mill and forest). In
this book I have found so many Glassgen, Glaessgen families spelled in more
ways too. If you want I can give your more information.

Best regards from Lise Falkenburger in Norway, looking for ancenstors with
the name Falkenburger from Pfalz and Heidelberg area.