GERMAN-SURNAMES-L Archives

Archiver > GERMAN-SURNAMES > 2003-01 > 1042079573

From: "... valentine53179" <>
Subject: [Ger-Sur] Virus Alert fakes and worms and system criplers!
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 20:32:58 -0600

like sprosse notes .EXE
is an important suffix.don't delete things thast you know nothing about!.

don't be screwing around with your computer!
a friend is a friend not a technical person..
don't cut off your arm because you have a scratch.
and to everyone who feels they have to be the first to tell others how to
remove a virus.
save it
cause likely it is the act you are promoting that will be the culprit!
I've had a virus..in the past
you will not be able to remove it with a stroke of a delete key!
you will however be able to disable your machine with the delete!
believe people on lists regarding geneaolgy..
don't believe people on lists that tell you to do ANYTHING TO YOUR
COMPUTERS!!!!!!!NEVER EVER!!!!

buy a good virus scanner that will give you downloads, apply them when they
arrive and them check your system.don't trade with friends unless you pass
the material thru a checker.
and again, if you don't do these things.
then you don't belong on any lists that affect lots of people..