GERMAN-SURNAMES-L Archives

Archiver > GERMAN-SURNAMES > 2003-01 > 1042514752

From: "Deborah Jaquiss" <>
Subject: [Ger-Sur] Charles Herrmann Marion WALTHER born1836 Salva? Bavaria? Germany? Wurtemburg?
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 22:25:52 -0500

Dear Steven,

Thank you for taking the time to respond and for your information but at
this point I know very little more about my Walther ancestors then I put in
my e-mail to the list. I am trying to find out where to start to look for
this family? I know a lot about Charles Herrmann Marion Walther's
descendants but not about him prior to coming to this country. I shall keep
your information and if I come across any tie-ins I'll let you know.

Thanks again.

TIA ~ Deborah in the Montgomery Co, Maryland suburbs of Washington, DC, USA

snip
1 F Johanne Friederika Walther
Born: Oct 1775 - Hohenebra
Christened:
Died: May 1843 - Hohenebra, Sondershausen, Germany
Buried:
Spouse: Johann Heinrich Junge (1763-1833)
Marr. Date:
Spouse:
Marr. Date:
- --------------------------------------------------------------------------
----
2 F Anna Justine Walther
Born: Nov 1780 - Hohenebra
Christened:
Died: Jan 1831 - Hohenebra, 50 Years, 1 Month, 23 Days
Buried:
Spouse: Johann Gottlieb Robock ( - )
Marr. Date:
Spouse:
Marr. Date:

in regard to:
Charles Herrmann Marion WALTHER circa 1830s Salva? Bavaria? Germany?
Wurtemburg? If these are the various places he claimed as his origins where
would he be from?

This thread: