GERMAN-SURNAMES-L Archives

Archiver > GERMAN-SURNAMES > 2003-02 > 1046123982

From: "Jim" <>
Subject: Re: [Ger-Sur] Roll Call Casper
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 15:59:45 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

Thanks Dick, but as far back as I can trace it it has been spelled with a "C
A friend from Stuttgart keeps telling me that I am misspelling Casper by
using a "C" rather than a "K" but I noticed that in WW II there was a
Lieutenant General that spelled his name with a "C" also, Karl Casper.

Jim Casper