Archiver > GERMAN-SURNAMES > 2004-01 > 1073751879

From: "Donna Wester" <>
Subject: [Ger-Sur] BUSCH & SCHAAF
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 11:24:39 -0500

I hope someone here can help. I've check everyplace I could LDS & Google & Rootsweb but cannot fine anything on these two names:

Johann Abraham Julius Schaaf (my Great Great Grandfather)

Amalie Rosalie Busch (my Great Great Grandmother)

I have no dates. They had a daughter name Berta Schaaf. I have her marriage date of Dec 12, 1884. But no dates on her parents. My ancestors came from Soligen, Germany.

I'm looking for when they were born, married and when they died.

Can someone here help?

This thread: