GERMAN-SURNAMES-L Archives

Archiver > GERMAN-SURNAMES > 2004-01 > 1073765081

From: "marysaerie" <>
Subject: Re: [Ger-Sur] BUSCH & SCHAAF
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 15:08:56 -0500

Hello, Donna.
A quick search at the LDS site kindredkonnections.com gave me this information on schaaf with nothing on Amalie Busch.
Hope it helps.
Mary

JOHANN ABRAHAM SCHAAF

Male

Event(s):

Birth: 14 MAY 1813

Christening: 27 MAY 1813 Evangelisch, Solingen, Rheinland, Preussen

Death:

Burial:

Parents:

Father: WILHELM SCHAAF Family

Mother: JOHANNA MARIA TILLMANS

JOHANN ABRAHAM JULIUS SCHAAF

Male

Event(s):

Birth: 02 JUN 1834

Christening: 14 JUL 1834 Evangelisch, Solingen, Rheinland, Preussen

Death:

Burial:

Parents:

Father: JOHANN ABRAHAM SCHAAF Family