Archiver > GERMAN-SURNAMES > 2004-06 > 1086350445

From: ".... valentine53179" <>
Subject: Re: [Ger-Sur] Re: [G-P-L] Ship Mimer 1842 Konrad Rueck
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 07:00:45 -0500
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2004 6:08 AM
Subject: [Ger-Sur] Re: [G-P-L] Ship Mimer 1842 Konrad Rueck

I have been searching for my Coonrad/Conrad ancestor's ship for 5 yrs
now. I don't think your Konrad is the same family since they had a son in NYC
around 1841, but you never know. I know that a Sebastian Conrad made an
application for citizenship in 1846. If this is my ancestor, then I have narrowed
down my search. How long did a foreigner have to be in this country before
Thanks for any help,
Celeste Conrad-Brock, FL